Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC) Authority Has Been Published There Are New Job Circular. See Below All Information And Also Others Notice About BSCIC. People Search a different kind of keywd, www.bscic.gov.bd job circular, BSCIC Job Circular 2020, How to Apply BSCIC, BSCIC Job Circular Apply Method 2020, Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation Job circular online application form download. Most of the Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation BSCIC jobs and Non govt job application completed by Online method by Official Website. You can also know how to apply Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation BSCIC Jobs Circular in 2020.
BSCIC Job Circular 2020
The Name of Authority: Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation
Total Post : (See The Circular Image)
Post Name : (See The Circular Image)
Application Fee : 400/
Official website : www.bscic.gov.bd
Educational Qualification: Graduate Passed
Age Preferred: 30 years
Job Type : Government Jobs
Online Application Start Date: already started
Salary : See The Circular
Application Published Date : 07th January, 2020
Application Last Date : 17th February, 2020
Also Like Similar: Department of Narcotics Control job circular 2020
For more details see below full Circular with jpeg image:
Invitation of application for the post of Managing Director
Bangladesh Small and Cottage industries Corporation (BSCIC) under Ministry of Industries established Tannery Industrial Estate at Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh with a land area of 200 acres (80 hectares). The estate comprises 155 tannery industries with facilities of a Central Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP), a Water Treatment Plant and Solid Waste Management System. For smooth operation of the facilities of the Tannery Industrial Estate (CETP, Water Treatment Plant and Solid Waste Management etc.
Some Info About BSCIC:
a company was formed under Company Act, 1994 (Act XVIII of 1994) of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. The company has planned to get ‘Leather Working Group (LWG)’ certificate within May 2020. Thus, the estate, including tannery industries, has to qualify for LWG certificate. Taking all these into account The Company has planned to recruit a Managing Director for smooth operation and maintenance of the CETP, Water Treatment Plant, Solid Wastage management and related issues in the Tannery Industrial Estate, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The Managing Director has to plan, design and implement activities related to CETP, Water Treatment Plant and Solid Waste Management in the tannery industries to a such standard position that will help to get LWG Certificate in a sustainable manner. Therefore, the Managing Director has to deliver services in such a way that the tannery industries of the Estate can achieve LWG certificate by May 2020.
Core Values/ Competencies:
• Planning & Organizing
• Commitment to Continuous Learning
• Technological Awareness
• Client Satisfaction
• Masters in Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering or related discipline from internationally recognized University. The person having PhD in the similar field may have added value.
• 10 Years of working experience of which:
o 5 years in tannery and Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) operation, maintenance and management.
o 5 years in related areas.
• Experience in operation and maintenance of water treatment plant.
• Knowledge and experiences of best practices of solid, liquid waste, gas and sound pollution management
• Working experience with UNIDO and related organization in waste management
• Ability to grasp complex and dynamic legislation
• Capacity to explain, apply and monitor such legislation
• Patience and resilience
• Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Capacity to lead a diversified group of professionals
• Good organizational and administrative skills
• Interest in and understanding of, environment and sustainability issues
• Good IT and general office skills
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written in English Age and Fitness
• Age is between 40-60 years
• Physically and mentally sound
• Capable of handling tough situation
• 9am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday);
• Estate Facilities are open seven days a week, and may have to work on weekends.
• Basic Salary, House Rent Allowance, Medical Benefits, Bonus, other Fringe Benefits and other allowance, (Negotiable)
• Income Tax to be paid by the employee
Duration of the service:
• The initial contract period of the service shall be 01 (one) year with a 03 (three) months’ probation period. Further contract is renewable based on satisfactory performance and subject to approval of the company’s Board of Directors.
Submission of Applications:
• Qualified and Interested candidates are requested to submit application to “The Chairman, Dhaka Tannery Industrial Estate Wastage Treatment Plant Company Limited and The Chairman, Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC), 137-138 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh”. along with the following documents via E-mail to : email@example.com
o Curriculum Vitae or a Resume with a cover letter signed by the applicant
o Scanned copies of all educational certificates and experience certificates including training and other activities
o Scanned copies of National Identification Document (MD) card o Two copies recent passport size photograph
• Submission Deadline: 17 February, 2020.
BSCIC Online Apply Processing, Application 2020
Want To know Daily Jobs jobs circular News Continue with our website and share our post to your time line. You can also able to concretion with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation BSCIC Job circular Notice, Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.
Our Website or comment below for any information. You can also get more notice about Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation BSCIC job to there official website address at www.bscic.gov.bd. Hope you do all this body forget your Any Government Jobs circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for stay with us.